Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Once Upon a Time season 6 episode 2 - A Bitter Draught Review

I don't have a lot to say about this episode, to be honest. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything amazing either. The biggest thing was probably the rise and fall of the Count of Monte Cristo, so to speak. At first I thought he would become one of the season regulars but then he was killed so I don't expect to see him again. I have not read his original story nor have I seen any movies he might be in so I was pretty indifferent to him the whole time.

I liked that Emma started to share her visions, she should be more open by now. I also liked how Hook apologized to Belle, it was about time he took some real responsibility (though I like him whatever he does). The Jolly Rodger was a nice idea but I don't think it hold Rumple off too long. Speaking about Rumple, the flirt between him and the Evil Queen was almost too much for a family show!

This episode focused mainly on out core cast, we didn't get to see Aladdin or Jafar or even Hyde. Regina & co found out that her evil side is still causing mayhem so now they probably start to figure out how to get rid of her for good. People on the Internet have predicted that eventually she will unite with her evil side and I agree, that's most likely what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment